2022 SIM LEARNER’S EDUVERSE – LUCKY DRAW
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the 2022 “SIM Learners’ EDUverse Lucky Draw” (“Lucky Draw”) organised by Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd (“SIM”).
2. By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of SIM in relation to and in connection with this Lucky Draw.
3. The Lucky Draw is from 0900 hrs, 12 November 2022 to 2359 hrs, 19 November 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Lucky Draw Period”).
4. SIM reserves the right to change the Lucky Draw Period without prior notice.
5. Persons below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents’ consent before participating in the
lucky draw, and confirm to the organizing team that such consent has been given, by their participation in the lucky draw.
6. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw:
i) All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of the SIM Group of Companies
and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and
sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
ii) All students of the SIM Group.
iii) All agencies and/or service providers engaged by SIM (including but not limited to
advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management
agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Lucky Draw) and their
Employees and Immediate Family Members.
7. SIM has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall
be final and conclusive and SIM is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
8. Participants will have to attend the SIM Learners’ EDUverse event by logging in to the SIM Learners’
EDUverse portal on the date that they have signed up for.
9. Participants will have to enter the lucky draw by completing the quest card and submitting the event
10. Participants are required to use the same email address submitted for the SIM Learners’ EDUverse
event registration when completing the event survey form to qualify for the lucky draw. Participants
are also required to submit their name as per NRIC/FIN on the event survey form for verification
11. Participants are only entitled to one (1) chance for lucky draw even if multiple entries are submitted.
12. SIM has absolute discretion to disqualify any Lucky Draw Participation that does not meet the
eligibility and qualification criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final
and conclusive and SIM is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
13. SIM reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute
any of the Prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
14. The Winner shall be notified by email at his/her email address as indicated in the Event Survey form
within 30 days after the event ends.
15. SIM will agree with the Winner on a date to redeem the Prize. Personal identification (email address)
with details matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the winning Event Survey
submission must be presented to the authorized SIM representative in order to redeem the Prize on
the agreed date. If a Winner fails to produce the required personal identification documents, his/her
respective prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of SIM to any person).
16. Prizes that are not redeemed within thirty (30) calendar days from the Draw Date will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize
has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from SIM.
17. Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
18. If SIM discovers that a Winner was not entitled to participate or if a Winner is subsequently disqualified from participating in the Lucky Draw, SIM may at its discretion forfeit the Prize, reclaim it after award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or donate the Prize to an approved charitable organisation of SIM’s choice.
19. Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either
partially or wholly. Use of the Prizes shall be subject to SIM’s terms and conditions.
20. The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use
of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
Use of Personal Information
21. By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants (including the Winner) are deemed to have
i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, email address and mobile number, by
the SIM Group of Companies for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or
other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by
22. The decisions of SIM on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final,
conclusive and binding. SIM shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence
with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
23. SIM reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or
vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend,
terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number
of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
24. All terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice. In the event of a dispute, SIM’s
decision is final.
Updated as at 6 October 2022